Monday, July 27, 2009

Ok, Time to Start Restoration!

Thought I'd add some Pic's before I start to tear-down the bike. I get to go back to work today after 4 weeks off so money is going to be tight. don't think I'll get to ride it before spring anyway, so why not tear-down and make sure everthing is in great condition?
These are what she looks like fully assembled.
She's got Rust on the pipes.
Looks like she had a leak.
Carbs, boots, airbox fully assembled.
Hopefully I can get this all done by the time spring comes around.
Not going to take motor apart but I'm going to make sure all bolts are tight and to spec.

3 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need any help! I love getting my hands dirty. Plus, it's a nice ride out to where you live.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! What's going on with your bike? Haven't heard much out of you. I still have your 10mm socket, and plan to get it back to you one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, if you ever want to sell the bike, let me know.

    ReplyDelete