Thursday, July 16, 2009

One arm doesnt get much done.


This is a videao from my cell phone.





This bike is gonna need alot of cleanin.



















Dirt, grease, grime, rust, nothing a good crome polish, scoth-brite pad and elbow grease wont cure.



























Man! You Gotta love a bike with dimples. LOL












Who said I was Cracked?







Started cleaning carbs today but didn't get very far. Having one arm in a sling doesn't help either but I had to keep it there for the pain was almost unbearable. so I sifted through some of the boxes I have stored in my shed to find better containers to soak the carb bowls in. I did managce to get more pics of the bike for a record of what it looked like before I started, minus the carbs. so here they are.


More Pics and work tomarrow









1 comment:

  1. A long way to go, but you'll get there! Let me know if you want some help cleaning those carbs.. I'd be happy to lend a hand (or another arm, for that matter. :)

    ReplyDelete